14 Days Lukla To Everest Base Camp – Kalapatthar Trekking
This trek with the Everest Base Camp is recommended as one of the important sites to be visited before one dies.
Out of fourteen highest peaks all over the world, Nepal is loaded with spectacular mountain vistas including the highest Mt. Everest (8848 m.). The Everest trek is more famous because of the friendly Sherpa people, colorful festivals and the Buddhist monasteries.
The region is regarded as Khumbu and has been bounded in the Sagarmatha National Park, the world heritage site. Sagarmatha is the Nepalese name of Mt. Everest, the top of the tops. Sherpas, the famous climbers are the dwellers of Khumbu region. The flora and fauna are other jewels of the Sagarmatha National Park , and the story of the Yeti is still a mystery to the rest of the world.
Many expedition teams can be observed on this trail during April and May heading higher with an aim to be on the top of the world.
Here’s recent picture gallery from Kalapatthar.
Trip Facts, Itinerary and booking form:
Trek Code EN-002
Length: 14 days
Max. Altitude: 5554Mt
Type of Trek: Tea house / Camping
Trek Grade: Medium / Hard
Group Size 1+
Permit Sagarmatha N. Park (USD 15.00).
Day 01: Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) and Phakding (2610m): Fly to Lukla (35 minutes), trek.
Day 02: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m): Trek.
Day 03: Rest day at Namche Bazaar: Acclimatization.
Day 04: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867m): Trek.
Day 05: Tengboche to Pheirche (4252m): Trek.
Day 06: Rest day at Pheriche: Acclimatization.
Day 07: Pheriche to Lobuche (4910m): Trek.
Day 08: Lobuche to EBC (5360m) to Gorakshep (5160m): Trek.
Day 09: Gorakshep to Kalapaththar (5545m) to Lobuche: Trek.
Day 10: Lobuche to Dingboche: Trek.
Day 11: Dingboche to Tengboche: Trek.
Day 12: Tengboche to Namche Bazaar: Trek.
Day 13: Namche Bazaar to Luka: Trek.
Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu: Fly to Kathmandu (35 minutes).
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- Domestic flights and airport departure taxes
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Extra night accommodation/s in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case you return early from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
It is a condition of joining any of our trips that be protected against comprehensive expenses potential to incur due to medial issues or accidents (to include air ambulance, helicopter rescue, and treatment costs). Please be noted that we don’t arrange or sell insurance.